WiFiMadison Terms & Conditions
– A Wi5 Connect preconfigured router must be purchased to connect to the 4G network.
– The router must be purchased online with credit or debit card, from the WiFiMadison website, as part of a WiFiMadison membership.
– Monthly subscription fees of $20 must be paid by recurring credit or debit card charge. Non-payment of subscription fee will result in the router’s access being disabled until payments are current.
– Router can be returned within one month if reception is not adequate at your location. WiFIMadison will issue a refund of fees paid minus one month’s subscription fee and a $25 restocking charge. Best test of “adequate reception” is the ability to watch a Netflix or YouTube streaming video.
– Wi5 Connect Internet service is best-effort and not guaranteed.
– If an upgrade device becomes available, you may upgrade for a fee. There may be a discount for returning the old device.
– Speeds are not symmetrical (upload vs download) and are not guaranteed. Depending on location, estimated speeds for Wi5 Connect Internet are 8-20 Mbps down, 1-2 Mbps up. Speeds will vary by time-of-day, user-load, and some weather conditions.
I have read the above terms and conditions and agree to them as required by participation in the WIFiMadison program. I understand that WiFiMadison and/or 5NINES have the right to terminate the service at any time.
Coverage Map Will Open In New Tab
(Enter your address in Search box to see predicted reception at your home)